Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Favorite Things (under $10)!!!

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea for the Favorite Things Party!  So here are some of my favorite things that are all under $10:

#1
 
 
Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
 
I have LOVED this lip gloss for years!  They're $9 each (or 2 for $15) and they last me forever!!  This stuff seriously stays on my lips for a long time.  I love all of the different colors, but my favorite is the Mocktail Hour (second photo above).  It add just enough color and shimmer without being too much.
 
 
#2
 
As I mentioned in THIS post, I absolutely love tea!  I drink it every morning and some evenings.  My favorite is the Tazo Zen Tea because it's green tea so it has plenty of antioxidants that are great for you, it has spearmint in it so it calms your stomach and I just love the taste!  You can get a cup already made at Starbucks or buy a box of 20 bags at Starbucks for $6.95 or, for even cheaper, at your local grocery store.
 
 
#3
 
 
Can I just tell you how much I love this necklace?!  I kind of wear it a lot! I originally bought it for my rehearsal dinner back in October, but I've found so many outfits to wear it with.  It's $10 (ok so it's 1 cent away from being "under $10") and that includes the earrings too!
 
Well that was fun!  I hope you enjoyed it!
 




4 comments:

  1. Those lip glosses look super cute! I love a good neutral-pink lip gloss. And, one of my fav teas is the Tazo China Green Tips...great minds think alike. ;) I hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the China Green Tips, Jen :) I bought so much green tea in China and Japan that I'm trying to get through all of it before buying more :-p

      Delete
  2. Love those lip glosses and that necklace is so fun! I need to go to CC and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caroline! I really do love Charming Charlie. It's so affordable and so cute!

      Delete